The production area is equipped with up-to-date sophisticated automatic technological machinery of different Western European companies: "Klingelnberg", "Schering", "Hawera"(Germany), "Projectina" (Switzerland), "Chemcut", that enables to produce one-, double-side and flex printed circuit boards with the following characteristics (PCB Design):
- max dimension - 400x500 mm;
- material - FR4 (Isola) - 0.3 up to 2.5 mm;
- min wire width - 0.15 mm;
- min contact pad diameter - 1.0 mm;
- min hole diameter - 0.5 mm;
- circuit boards with galvanic palladium and gold coating;
- circuit boards with insulating soldering masks "RSR-4000"(Japan), "EMP 110"(Sweden)
- marking by silkscreen technology.
Thanks to its high-quaity technology "RD Electronic" is capable of an annual output of 1.5-2 mil square decimeters of printed circuit boards of European level of quality.
|Galvanic line SCHERING Dyna+|
|Masking and marking equipment|